We offer driver’s licenses evaluations at the following locations: Flint, Pontiac.
Meridian Health Services would like to assist you in this process by providing a comprehensive evaluation conducted by our skilled evaluators. In order to ensure that your evaluation is comprehensive and meets the requirements of the Secretary of State, we ask that you bring the following information to your evaluation:
- Master driving record (ordered through the Secretary Of State)
- 3-6 letters confirming your sobriety from drugs or alcohol (signed and notarized)
- Copies of probation/parole discharge(s)
- All support group attendance logs, including Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), Narcotics Anonymous (NA), Rational Recovery, or SOS (Secular Organizations for Sobriety, also known as Save Our Selves) or proof of attending a recognized substance use treatment program or counseling program
- A letter from a sponsor or primary therapist
- The dates and locations of any treatment received for drug or alcohol use
- Discharge paperwork, treatment plan and other information from the treatment provider, such as successful completion certificates
- Ignition Interlock Final Report, if you were previously issued an ignition interlock restriction
- $310.00 exact cash or credit card
The evaluation will take approximately two to three hours. During this time you will be asked to discuss your substance use history, complete two substance use screening assessments, review your master driving record, review support group attendance logs and review treatment completion paperwork. At the end of the evaluation you will be provided with a laboratory order form for your pre-paid 10 panel urinalysis drug screen with two integrity variables. Results of your urinalysis will be included in your final report and available to you within three business days.