Your cost for treatment varies with the program you choose, and the health insurance plan you have. We participate with several insurance programs. Please talk with your insurance company to see if they will cover the cost of your treatment.
We participate with several different insurers, including:
- Beacon Health Options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Care Network
- Medicaid and Healthy Michigan Plan
- Meridian Health Plan
We also accept private pay — clients who pay for the full cost of treatment themselves, without an insurer.
If you are a Medicaid client, you will need to first go to the mental health access center in your county. The access center will refer you to Meridian Health Services.
For more information on the access center in your county, please click on the following links:
- Oakland County CMH Authority
- Macomb County Office of Substance Abuse
- Genesee County Region 10 Access Center
- Lapeer County Region 10 Access Center
- Sanilac County Region 10 Access Center
- St. Clair County Region 10 Access Center
- Mid-State Health Network
- Southwest Michigan Behavioral Health
- CMH partners of Southeast Michigan